Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Whiteboys and Oral Sex


I don’t know what it is about whiteboys and oral sex, okay? But the verdict is in and the verdict says them boys got a whole big lot to learn from their Latin brothers, and especially from the Dominicanos, okay?

I am not a racist, and I am not being mean. I’m not trying to offend, just trying to inform, m’ijo. The Latin man, when he sees a woman spread open in all her labial glory on the silk sheets of his lair, looks her over hungrily, like he didn’t get no - I mean any - food for the past two weeks and you and your glistening, hairy pussy are the ripest, juiciest mango that boy ever saw.

What’s that, m'ijo? Did I say hairy? Yes, in fact, I did. And I don’t appreciate how you get all shocked George Clooney bland-faced bullshit on me when I say it, either. Get over it, okay baby? Because that’s tip number one I want all boys reading this blog to take away from here today: If you want to eat the mango like a real Latin lover, get your JFK Junior cheeseburger ass used to some real mango hair, know what I’m saying?

See, Latin men don’t want their women all bald up in there like children, nene. Huh uh. It’s just all the damn borderline pedophile Americanos like Kelsey Grammer who dig that waxy baby look. Latin men like us beautiful women the way God made us, and that means fuzzy where God made us fuzzy, and coiffed and clean and sweet like candy, and our men are not afraid to get a little extra floss on them back teeth – know what I’m saying, Mister Donny freakin’ Osmond?

Now get flossin', nene. Damn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dominicanos? Y que? I'm chopped liver here?

Epistemz Dialektix said...

Where do you come up with this finding on whiteboys? Im pretty sure you cant generalize this aversion to hair over such a broad population. But it does make an easy straw man (ouch that pun hurts) for your argument.

Derek Bill said...

You made me wet my beard. That hardly ever happens.

Anonymous said...

Ay no mija... cannot agree with the hairy pussy part... I like the wax and my papi loves it too. But yeah I hear you on the white boys can't eat part... Uuum humm, I know that's right! Que aprendan ya coño!

GotCandy said...

I agree with anonymous about the hairy pussy part...some latin men prefer it clean looking like that and I feel cleaner as well, but I can also say that I have yet to be with a white man and can't specifically talk about it but I can say that I have been with a middle-eastern man and the guy had a hurrican tongue and was the best...til this day.-LOL